Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Playing around with Arduino - update

So I still have to implement an RFID tag spoofer for my project, but I've managed to get a few things done this evening:

I've made a small connector for the 9v battery and I've broken up the plastic casing of a USB extension cable - so now my reader is small and portable as I planned it to be :-)

I need to add a switch for the battery cable, as it's a pain to open up the device and unplug the battery to turn the thing off... I just didn't have a switch laying around - I might purchase one or disassemble one from a wrecked helicopter I've got lying around...

The connector I've made for the 9V battery, as well as a view of the USB extension cable with it's male connector casing removed.

Small, self contained and fully portable :)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment